The new season of NCAA Football is underway, and each week, bettors anticipate changes and updates that they can use to help them decide on their bets. That said, the most common factor that changes in the NCAAF weekly is the odds.
Odds don't only indicate the amount you'll win when betting on a certain amount for a specific team. It is also the baseline to know if you win or lose. Odds come in variations. Each betting type offers different-looking odds. That's what we are going to discuss below.
So, without further delay, check out the latest odds for the 2023 NCAA Football and see who is favored to win for each match throughout week 3.
We are now entering week 3 of the college football season. That's why the spread is now changing. You need to understand that every week, every match happens, and the odds for each team change depending on how much chance they have of winning a particular match.
If you plan to bet on week 3 of the 2023 NCAA Football, knowing the latest odds will help you know how much you will win when you bet for a specific team. So, we have provided you with the latest FanDuel College football oddsand see which team can give you better value for your money.
- Navy (+16.5) vs. Memphis (-6.5)
- Army (+11.5) vs. Texas-San Antonio (-11.5)
- Virginia (+13.5) vs. Maryland (-13.5)
- Utah State (+9.5) vs. Air Force (-9.5)
- Penn State (-14.5) vs. Illinois (+14.5)
- Louisville (-10.5) vs. Indiana (+10.5)
- LSU (-9.5) vs. Mississippi (+9.5)
- Florida State (-28.5) vs. Boston College (+28.5)
- Wake Forest (-14.5) vs. Old Dominion (+14.5)
- Iowa State (-3) vs. Ohio (+3)
- Liberty (-3.5) vs. Buffalo (+3.5)
- Kansas State (-5.5) vs. Missouri (+5.5)
- Georgia Southern (+16.5) vs. Wisconsin (-16.5)
- Massachusets (+9.5) vs. Eastern Michigan (-9.5)
- Central Michigan (+33.5) vs. Notre Dame (-33.5)
- Northwestern (+19.5) vs. Duke (-19.5)
- Alabama (-31.5) vs. South Florida (+31.5)
- FIU (+10.5) vs. Connecticut (-10.5)
Aside from the spread, the moneyline of the NCAA Football each week also changes. Some bettors prefer to bet on moneyline than spread. That's why we will also discuss the latest moneyline of the 2023-24 NCAAF.
Moneyline bets are wagers that are placed on the conclusion of a specific NCAAF game. The moneyline odds represent the return you can get if you win the bet. A team with a negative number indicates the underdog, and a team with positive moneyline odds is the favorite.
Below are the NCAA Football team's moneyline odds for week 3 of this season:
- Navy (+530) vs. Memphis (-780)
- Army (+340) vs. Texas-San Antonio (-450)
- Virginia (+420) vs. Maryland (-580)
- Utah State (+250) vs. Air Force (-315)
- Penn State (-650) vs. Illinois (+460)
- Louisville (-385) vs. Indiana (+300)
- LSU (-385) vs. Mississippi State (+300)
- Florida State (-10000) vs. Boston College (+2500)
- Wake Forest (-630) vs. Old Dominion (+450)
- Iowa State (-150) vs. Ohio (+125)
- Liberty (-188) vs. Buffalo (+155)
- Kansas State (-196) vs. Missouri (+162)
- Georgia Southern (+660) vs. Wisconsin (-1050)
- Massachusetts (+315) vs. Eastern Michigan (-410)
- Central Michigan (+1400) vs. Notre Dame (-4000)
- Northwestern (+860) vs. Duke (-1600)
- Alabama (-4500) vs. South Florida (+1600)
- FIU (+340) vs. Connecticut (-450)
Another odds that many NCAAF fans are looking for is the over/under odds, also known as the total odds. In a total bet, you will place a bet on whether the combined points, runs, or goals scored by both sides will be over or under a specific number.
If you are more comfortable betting on the 2023 NCAAF total, then the over/under odds below is the one you must check out.
- Navy vs. Memphis (47.5)
- Army vs. Texas-San Antonio (45.5)
- Virginia vs. Maryland (50.5)
- Utah State vs. Air Force (46.5)
- Penn State vs. Illinois (48.5)
- Louisville vs. Indiana (53.5)
- LSU vs. Mississippi State (54.5)
- Florida State vs. Boston College (56.5)
- Wake Forest vs. Old Dominion (59.5)
- Iowa State vs. Ohio (45.5)
- Liberty vs. Buffalo (56.5)
- Kansas State vs. Missouri (45.5)
- Georgia Southern vs. Wisconsin (62.5)
- Massachusetts vs. Eastern Michigan (52.5)
- Central Michigan vs. Notre Dame (55.5)
- Northwestern vs. Duke (46.5)
- Alabama vs. South Florida (61.5)
- FIU vs. Connecticut (46.5)
One of the most common trends you might already know is the home-field advantage. Many bettors and experts have used this trend to predict the winner of a specific match.
Defending the home turf is the main objective of the college football team. Losing on your home field can be more devastating than losing on the opponent's turf. This is because the spectators on your home field are your team's fans. That's why the pressure of winning is over the top.
On the other hand, having their fans watching and cheering can boost the team's morale, improve their performances, and they win the game. This season, another trend to watch out for is the over vs. under trend. Since the beginning of this season, the following trends have been happening on the over/under bets:
- Overs won 83.3%, while unders won 16.7% in overtime games.
- Overs won 48.5%, while unders won 51.5% in non-overtime games.
- Overs won 49.7%, while unders won 50.3% in all games.
Since you already know the odds of the teams that will play on the 2023 NCAAF week three according to the type of bet you plan to pursue, you're now ready to place your bet on the upcoming college football games. Moreover, you can also use the trends to guide your betting decisions to increase your chance of winning.